- groupon– local deals on items, events, classes, etc. also has online coupons for almost every store
- hautelook– nordstroms discount site that has certain “events” that sell specific items
- Amazon– do I even have to explain this one?
- gilt– similar to hautelook but has upper class brands (prada, hermes, rolex, etc)
- etsy– online “mall” full of individually owned shops. good for personalized gifts
- rue la la– just like hautelook
- beyond the rack– just like hautelook ad rue la la
these are just a few websites I have discovered with my new found obsession for online shopping and deals. I really want to learn how to actually be a coupon queen, but that takes a lot of effort….eh. Anyone else have other sites or couponing tricks? help a college girl on a budget out!